ONLINE – E – APPRAISAL:
To request an e – appraisal form, Kindly e – mail us at email@example.com . Include pictures shot in various angles of the product. Suggested angles are Flat front, Flat Back, Side Right, Side left, Top & Bottom.
More Images of the product you send us, better judgement we will be able to provide you of the product.
All e – appraisal certificate requests are subjected to approval from appropriate GMII staff.
STEPS TO OBTAIN AN E – APPRAISAL CERTIFICATE:
- E – MAIL 4 CLEAR IMAGES, SHOT IN DIFFERENT ANGLES. With a short description of your product to firstname.lastname@example.org
- These images will be inspected and accessed by designated GMII staff. Decision will be sent via e – email.
- IF APPROVED, REQUESTOR WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION E – MAIL, WITH AN INFORMATION FORM.
- THIS FORM WILL HAVE TO BE PRINTED, FILLED, SIGNED AND THEN SENT BACK TO GMII.
- THIS INFORMATION WILL FURTHER BE REVIEWED AND CORRESPONDED WITH IMAGES PROVIDED.
- ONCE MATCHED, CONFIRMATION OF E – APPRAISAL CERTIFICATE WILL BE SENT.
- FOLLOWING E – MAIL WILL CONTAIN ONE COPY OF YOUR E – APPRAILSAL CERTIFICATE.
- Time taken to complete each order will be mentioned in the e – mail. Each order (per certificate) can take different time to complete.
On site appraisal:
- On site appraisal is available with appointment only.
- On site appraisal will be provided within 30 minutes in most cases. Unless otherwise stated by your appraiser.
- Price of the appraisal certificate consists of one physical copy only.
- To obtain an e – copy as well, additional charges will apply.
- Appraisal certificates are not the same as testing certificates, value and comments will be provided on the basis of looks and plain eye judgement only.
- Testing certificates are a different service, with different charges applicable.
- Please refer to our Stone and Jewelry Testing CERTIFICATION services for further information.
Terms and Conditions:
Requestor of appraisal certificate understands and takes full liability of the information provided.It is the responsibility of the requestor to provide with accurate information of the product. The requestor of the appraisal certificate claims ownership of the product sent for being appraised. Gems & Minerals International Incorporation, D.B.A. Lazari Jewels, here by addressed as GMII, takes no responsibility of the information provided. GMII makes no claims of ownership of the product being appraised, unless otherwise stated on the appraisal certificate.Information provided by the requestor of the e – appraisal certificate and the pictures provided by the requestor are the basis of making a fair judgement and appraising the product, in case of e – certificate only. The e – appraisal certificate is for the purpose of documentation only. By making / providing these certificates, GMII is not making any offer for purchase, nor takes responsibility of sale on the appraised value. Value and comments provided on the e – appraisal certificate are from an eye of expert and as of their expert opinion, years of experience in this field and to their best knowledge. All e – appraisal certificate requests are subjected to approval from appropriate GMII staff. E – Appraisal certificates will only be provided after judgement of information and pictures. GMII reserves the right to cancel the e – appraisal process in middle, if any suspicion or wrong doing is sensed / reported to the company, with regards to the product. In the event of ownership dispute of the product, GMII will have no role to play and the parties involved will have to settle on their own. If ownership dispute is been reported in mid process of appraisal to GMII, GMII is entitled to revoke the process. Time taken to complete each order will vary from order to order. Requestor of the certificate will be informed about an approximate time frame needed to complete the order. Express order will be available on request. These request could be subjected to additional cost.