- Send in 4 different clear pictures of the product. These pictures should showcase the entire product from angles, to email@example.com
- 4 pictures of the damaged part of the product, to the same e – mail address as above.
- These images will then be inspected and assessed by the appropriate GMII staff.
- Once the damage has been assessed and decision has been made, we will revert back via e – mail. If approved, e – mail will consist of further information forms and liability of ownership forms.
- These forms are to be printed, hand filled, signed and sent back along with the product.
Terms and Conditions:
Requestor of appraisal certificate understands and takes full liability of the information provided.It is the responsibility ofthe requestor to provide with accurate information of the product.The requestor of the appraisal certificate claims ownership of the product sent for being appraised.Gems & Minerals International Incorporation, D.B.A. Lazari Jewels, here by addressed as GMII, takes no responsibility of the information provided.GMII makes no claims of ownership of the product being appraised, unless otherwise stated on the appraisal certificate.Information provided by the requestor of the e – appraisal certificate and the pictures provided by the requestor are the basis of making a fair judgement and appraising the product, in case of e – certificate only.The e – appraisal certificate is for the purpose of documentation only. By making / providing these certificates, GMII is not making any offer for purchase, nor takes responsibility of sale on the appraised value.Value and comments provided on the e – appraisal certificate are from an eye of expert and as of their expert opinion, years of experience in this field and to their best knowledge.All e – appraisal certificate requests are subjected to approval from appropriate GMII staff.E – Appraisal certificates will only be provided after judgement of information and pictures.GMII reserves the right to cancel the e – appraisal process in middle, if any suspicion or wrong doing is sensed / reported to the company, with regards to the product.In the event of ownership dispute of the product, GMII will have no role to play and the parties involved will have to settle on their own.If ownership dispute is been reported in mid process of appraisal to GMII, GMII is entitled to revoke the process.Time taken to complete each order will vary from order to order. Requestor of the certificate will be informed about an approximate time frame needed to complete the order.Express order will be available on request. These request could be subjected to additional cost.